Refund and Returns Policy
Refund and Returns Policy
- A user who has placed an order may cancel the transaction in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 1981 (hereinafter: the “Consumer Protection Law”) and its regulations.
- Cancellation of an order by a user before receiving it
2.1. As long as the order has not been delivered to the user up until the delivery has been coordinated, the user may cancel the order, in whole or in part, in the ways listed below:
22.214.171.124. By calling customer service by phone: +972-50-3147222 from Sunday to Thursday, between the hours of 10:00 and 19:00.
126.96.36.199. By email: [email protected]
188.8.131.52. By registered mail to the address of our offices [email protected] (please indicate “to Customer Service” as well as a transaction number).
184.108.40.206. Through the dedicated link on the website.
2.2. If the order is canceled by the customer, the company will reimburse the user, within 14 days of receiving the cancellation notice, the amount paid by him, minus a cancellation fee of 5% of the order price or NIS 100, whichever is lower.
- Cancellation after receiving the order from the user
3.1. An order has been provided to the user. The user may cancel the order, in whole or in part, within 14 days from the day it was provided to him, in any of the ways listed above. For the avoidance of doubt, after 14 days from the date of receipt of the order, the order cannot be canceled.
3.2. The company will refund the user, within 14 days of receiving the cancellation notice, the amount paid by him when placing the order, less a cancellation fee of 5% of the order price or NIS 100, whichever is the lower of the two.
- When canceling a transaction due to a defect or discrepancy approved by the company, or due to non-delivery of the product on the set date, no cancellation fees will be charged and the user’s money will be returned to him within 14 days from the date of the cancellation notice.
- In relation to a consumer who is a new immigrant, a person with a disability, and a senior citizen, the user may cancel the transaction within four months from the date of placing the order, from the date of receipt of the order by the user, or from the date of receipt of the document containing the details mentioned in section 14c(b) of the law, as the case may be, whichever is later, subject to presentation of an appropriate certificate.
- In case of cancellation of a transaction made with a gift card or member card, no refund will be given, and the cancellation will be made only by receiving a credit voucher.
- In case of cancellation, the product will be returned in its original packaging, unused, and with the price tag on the product.